Meal Plan Information
Your dining experience is more than great food. It's a community experience centered on culinary expertise, fresh ingredients, healthy options, and a shared sense of environmental and social responsibility. Join us and take part in the comfort, convenience, outstanding food, and inviting atmosphere designed especially for you. Whether it's through our expanded gluten free options, our focus on locally sourced ingredients, our new cuisine offerings - including sushi, or our dedication to student affairs with our revamped catering guide, our team is committed to creating the best possible experiences.
2013-2014 Residential Meal Plans
- 14 Meals per week – enjoy all you care to eat Breakfast/Brunch and
Dinner every day.
- $700 Declining Balance Dollars per semester to use for at all four on-campus
- 10 Guest Meal Passes per semester to bring a friend or family member to Wilson
Dining Hall for Breakfast/Brunch or Dinner.
- 2013-14 Cost: $2728.00 per semester
10 Meal Plan
- 10 Meals per week – you pick any 10 all you care to eat meals each week.
- $625 Declining Balance Dollars per semester to use at all four on-campus dining locations.
- 5 Guest Meal Passes per semester - bring a friend or family member to Wilson Dining Hall for Breakfast/Brunch, or Dinner.
- 2013-14: $2641.00 per semester
We know you have hectic schedules…
Meal Exchanges allow students to use a Meal Swipe in Wilson Express for dinner any night, Monday through Friday from 4:30pm to close, and Saturday/Sunday from 5pm to close.
If you don’t have time in the morning for breakfast in Wilson Dining Hall, use a breakfast Meal Swipe at STC Coffee for a great breakfast “to go.”
Please Note: All students living on campus must choose from either of the Resident Meal Plans with the exception of residents in Alexandria, Gunther and other University-leased properties. Students living in these locations may choose from a Resident Meal Plan or DCB Plans.
Resident Meal Plan Contract
2013-2014 Declining Balance Plans (DCB)
These plans were created to give options for all students whether on campus all day or just a few days a week. The Declining Balance Plans provide students with access to dining in a pre-loaded cash format at all four of our on-campus dining locations. Each plan includes a 35% discount on the Guest Meal Rate during the all you care to eat meals for Breakfast/Brunch and Dinner in Wilson Dining Hall plus no sales tax (8%) when used in our retail dining locations
2013-14 Cost: $150.00
2013-14 Cost: $250.00
-Receive $472.50 in DCB Dollars!
2013-14 Cost: $650.00
-Receive $715.00 in DCB Dollars!
2013-14 Cost: $650.00
850 DCB *BEST VALUE*
-Receive $1,034.00 in DCB Dollars!
-5 Free Guest Passes
-$184.15 ADDED VALUE!
2013-14 Cost: $850.00
All DCB plans can be reloaded in any increment during the course of the semester if you find that you are running low on funds. However, reloaded funds will not garner the % bonus that come with the initial buy-ins for the tiered DCB plans.
All DCB Plan Agreement
Faculty/Staff Dining Dollars
New Faculty/Staff Dining Dollar Enrichment Plan
- Receive 10% in bonus dollars when you sign up for $1 to $250 in Dining Dollars
- Receive 15% in bonus dollars when you sign up for more than $250 in Dining Dollars
Download the Faculty / Staff Dining Dollars Discount Membership Application here.
- Students can be billed with a $200 minimum purchase
- Cash, Check (made out to USciences), ECheck, or credit card (Visa not excepted)
Using Meal Plans
- Just present your card to the dining service cashier at any of our facilities with your purchase. Your updated balance is available at the time of each transaction.
- The Director of Dining Services will make special arrangements for students with food allergies. Individuals in need of other arrangements may contact the Assistant Dean of Students.
- “Sick trays” are available if you miss a scheduled meal because of an illness.
- Meal plans are only in effect when the residence halls are open (Goodman, Wilson and Osol Halls).
It is the responsibility of the cardholder to report lost or stolen cards to the Public Safety 215.895.1117 at once. Lost cards can be replaced for a $10 fee.
For further information about meal options, email us at Dining@USciences.edu.
*The meal plans include the cost of meals as well as operational expenses associated with providing services i.e. salaries, supplies, utilities, etc.
Do you have particular dietary needs?
Do you have particular dietary needs? Our dining program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact General Manager Todd Young at email@example.com.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your tray and disposables from your table when you have finished dining
- Remember that Meal Cards are non-transferable. Meal Cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser
One Card Information